Independence Day is a wonderful opportunity to spend some time with the family and enjoy the festivities. Do you have any plans yet for this Fourth of July? If not, consider throwing a fun picnic with your family’s closest friends. It’s an activity that the kids are bound to remember and one that will allow all the adults to catch up. Here are some crucial things to pack for your picnic on Independence Day this year:
1. Blankets: you can’t have a picnic comfortably without some blankets to throw on the grass or a park table. Make sure you pack enough blankets for everyone!
2. Hot dogs, burgers, or sandwiches: Whichever foods you decide to serve totally depends on whether or not the park you plan on going to has a BBQ pit.
3. Potato or macaroni salad: These refreshing salads are a great side dish that adds extra flavor to any meal.
4. Utensils and napkins: Make sure you bring your fair share of napkins, utensils, cups, and plates.
5. Water: July is usually steaming hot! Bring lots of liquids to make sure no one gets dehydrated!