Increase the flow of energy and sense of relaxation in your bedroom oasis this summer! Your Santa Ana apartment can become even more of a retreat by following a few easy tricks to Feng Shui your space. Try these practical tips and enjoy better balance in your home.
- Find the TV or computer a new place to live. Keep your bedroom a sanctuary by leaving these distractions out.
- Make sure your bed is firmly planted against a wall to inspire feelings of safety and security.
- Opt for a rounded nightstand to keep out negative energy from “poison arrows” or square or octagonal furniture pieces.
- Choose soothing colors, recommended in hues ranging from a creamy white to a deep brown. Feng shui recommends “skin colors” as the most soothing, but many other colors also produce emotions of relaxation such as lavender.
- Along with a soothing color scheme, be selective with your art pieces, choosing those with a theme or joy or that can produce additional positive energy into your Santa Ana apartment bedroom.